Fact for small- to mid-sized business: Up to 30% of visitors to your website find you from Googling aka unpaid or ORGANIC search
Don’t leave your 30% to the competition! Learn from a local expert on how to get local businesses found on Google at this FREE #NIMRI event. Learn:
- Your next steps to make your business easier to find on Google, Yelp, Bing, TripAdvisor & more.
- How Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO aka getting found online) differs from national or global SEO.
- How you can tell if you (or someone you’ve hired) is helping or hurting your business
- Which data points matter and add up to real revenue.
- Which free online tools can help edge out competitors.
Learn the exact steps you need to be on Google’s Page 1
Meet Mark Collins
Owner of OnWebLocal.com, Mark Collins, assists clients to define their product or service niche as it relates to serving a specific customer need in the marketplace. Additionally, he develops website, blog, video, and social media content with a convincing call to action. Also, Mark works with web designers and agencies to get client(s) website to generate sufficient traffic. This can be achieved by attaining organic page one Google Local search rank. He has an experienced track record of success for getting increased traffic to small- medium-sized business websites. Hence, what makes him the ideal speaker for this presentation.
Missed this great talk? Learn more about video & visuals and more via the NIM media library!
Become a NIM $upporting member, if you aren’t already, for access to the vast video library of past presentations and watch from your device at your convenience.