Employment, RFPs, internships — find the right pros by sharing your opportunities with the Newport Interactive Marketing networking-learning community.
Communications & Marketing Associate at Newport County Chamber of Commerce
September 14th, 2018
This position is designed to assist the Executive Director and Events, Development and Program Director in communicating the Chamber’s message, programs and accomplishments to the public, the media and its membership. This position will work to support the Chamber’s brand and message through creative and strategic marketing and communication strategies. Responsible for developing member-valued resource content related to events, programs and networking. This position will assist with all Chamber communications with members including print, e-communications, social networking, video and photography. This position reports to the Events, Development and Program Director.
For more information, click here!
Chief Amplifier of Consumer Sales at Maritime Tribes
September 5, 2018
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms, mail chimp and google ad words, or the desire to learn fast.
- Use of consumer insights to craft high quality creative
- Managing small marketing budgets to ensure resources are fully utilized.
- Working closely with the rest of the tribe in a fun, youthful and dynamic (but all bid-niss) environment
- Master poster on FB, Instagram, and twitter with style, wit and panache.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors
- Improvement of products
- Monthly reviews of all campaigns, kpi’s and presentation to the team
- Mad Photoshop skills
- Oscar Wilde level writing
- Fanatical enthusiasm for design, fonts, colors, textiles, textures, the great outdoors, salt water and all things good.
- College degree not required, just business smarts.
- Ability to talk to anyone, anywhere about anything.
- Experience is sales is a must.
- A healthy disregard for the impossible.
For more information and to apply, click here.