Job: Marketing Account Manager
Location: 100% remote
Status: FT (35 hours/week)
Pay: commensurate with experience
Start date: March 15
J.Scott Marketing is an inclusive and growing marketing agency with an exciting array of B2B
and B2C clients that seeks a Marketing Account Manager to manage various aspects of our
client workflow, create and implement marketing and social media strategies, and provide
support to other team members. Enjoy a flexible, full-time job working from the comfort of your
home while learning valuable new skills. We are a woman-owned business.
Are you a deadline-driven problem-solving professional with a solid understanding of
marketing concepts and tools with a desire to help clients reach and exceed their goals?
Do you enjoy connecting with clients, nurturing the agency relationship with them, and
helping clients solve their marketing woes? If so, you might be a great fit for an awesome
opportunity at J.Scott Marketing. We are a growing marketing agency specializing in
content marketing, social media, and digital marketing and we’re looking for a dedicated
Account Manager to oversee various client accounts, manage marketing projects, and
stay on top of deadlines. The ideal candidate for this position is open to learning new
skills and tools, is a team player who can also work independently, listen intently to
clients and coworkers, and is an open communicator. If our Mission, Vision, and Core
Values resonate with you, we may be a fantastic match.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Manage several client accounts, including organizing client meeting agendas, following
up on details, running select client meetings (virtual and perhaps in-person)
● Manage deadlines for marketing projects and tasks
● Create social media strategies, create content for editorial calendars, create social
media ads using Ads Manager
● Manage and analyze ad spend and ROI in regular reports
● Co-manage a marketing assistant and collaborate with other team members on a variety
of projects, including some strategic work, implementation, and analysis
● Respond via email and phone to client requests for marketing-related help and problem
● Attend business networking events as a representative of J.Scott Marketing; attend
some sales calls and be open to sales training
● Stay abreast of strategies and trends in digital marketing and social media
● Attend virtual weekly team meetings and communicate with the entire team about
challenges, successes, and in general support others on the J.Scott Marketing team
Qualifications and Skills:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related
● 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing, email marketing and social media (organic
● Ability to work virtually, self-motivate, be productive, and meet deadlines
● Excellent written and verbal communication and decision-making skills
● Familiarity with online content marketing, and social media development strategies
● Proficiency with Google Drive, Zoom, Hootsuite, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,
Wordpress, and YouTube, among others
● Bonus if you’re familiar with Asana, Harvest, Storrito, DashThis; if not we will train you
Access to a computer, high-speed internet access, basic computer and internet
Submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want this position, your
relevant experience, and what traits you bring to the position to [email protected]
Women and BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
FIRM: Yaldi Marketing
POSITION: Account Coordinator (Full–Time, Contract)
POST DATE: February 6, 2020
START DATE: As soon as possible
Session recordings will be available post-event, so even if you can’t attend live, register now to gain access to 15 hours of professional development.
Your ticket includes:
- 24 sessions and panels lead by industry experts
- On-demand recordings distributed post-Summit
- Developmental training from speakers who have worked in the trenches
- Live Q&A chats with session speakers
- High impact networking with industry peers
- Mindful breaks to reset and re-energize
- Digital swag & tech resources
- New tools and platforms to launch workflow efficiencies and expand reach
Early bird tickets are $79 thru Feb 12, so don’t miss out on the savings!
The Virtual Summit has two tracks from which to choose sessions: the SEO track for our SearchLove audience and the Paid Media track for our Hero Conf crowd – you can attend one or both!
With a dual-track agenda in a virtual setting, you can take advantage of access to content from two industry-leading conferences in one place.
You can expect sessions on technical SEO, Paid and Social Search, Content Creation and Performance, Programmatic, Display Advertising, AI and Machine Learning, Shopping Ads, Algorithm Updates, and more. It’s going to be a jam-packed couple of days mixed in with some excellent networking and some yoga to relax the body and ease the mind too.
So if you’re usually from the organic SEO space, why not take the opportunity to dive into a session or two on paid media and build your knowledge and skill set, and vice versa!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The search will remain open until the position has been filled. First consideration will be given to applications received by February 26, 2021. Second consideration may be given to applications received by March 12, 2021. Applications received subsequent to second consideration date (March 12, 2021) may not be given full consideration.
The position is full-time academic year non-tenure track limited to 06-18-2022, with anticipated renewal.
Instruct 12 credits of marketing courses per semester or the equivalent in other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Participate in Marketing and College level meetings on college and area business. Assist with enhancing the student success of marketing majors and marketing students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all work necessary to prepare and deliver 12 credits of marketing course credits per semester.
Responsible for service activities the equivalent of advising undergraduate students.
Participate in College and Marketing area meetings and business, including assessment, associated with delivering curriculum for undergraduate marketing degree.
Individuals must be academically or professionally qualified at the time of hire and maintenance of academic or professional qualifications is required. Professionally qualified individuals must have professional experience relevant to the teaching assignment significant in duration and level of responsibility.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform other duties as required.
LICENSES, TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT:
Access to personal computer, printer, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
This position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
1) Master degree or higher in marketing, or related discipline from AACSB accredited school or comparable.
2) Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups/populations.
3) Demonstrated ability to teach undergraduate students both face to face and online (examples of evidence include past teaching experience; successful presentations in person and online; or business or research experience running workshops; or other roles and experiences).
1) Demonstrated success in instruction of undergraduate students.
2) Five years of marketing business experience at the managerial level or above.
3) Expertise in: sales, business analytics or digital marketing.
ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE MODIFICATION TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
For more information visit: https://jobs.uri.edu/postings/7731
SEG is a network of more than 600 enterprises and nearly 300 business and community leaders who contribute time, expertise and funding to grow social impact ecosystems in Rhode Island and beyond.
The SEG Accelerator is a great opportunity for social entrepreneurs to grow their venture, extend their business skills, and connect to our extensive network of coaches and advisors.
The deadline for applying to the Spring 2021 Impact Accelerator is quickly approaching on February 24th!
For more information about the Spring 2021 Impact Accelerator and the application, please click here.
The SEG Incubator Program helps motivated, coachable entrepreneurs turn ideas into action! Our Incubator Program is for anyone who has an idea for a business or nonprofit that creates a positive social impact while being financially sustainable. Don’t worry if not everything is figured out – we can help with that!
Incubator participants will meet twice a week via Zoom for 5 weeks, from March 22nd to April 21st, and take part in workshops facilitated and led by industry leaders in our social impact ecosystem. More information and the application can be found on our website.
Given the challenging times and SEG’s commitment to ensuring our services are accessible to everyone, we have altered our fee structure and are asking participants to pay only as much as they can afford toward the cost of this program with no minimum payment required.
If you are interested in any other SEG services, please reach out and we can find the solutions to take you to the next level.