- Wondering how you can engage influencers?
- Which big brand social media insights can you adapt?
- Considering becoming a guest on a podcast?
- How can you gain and maximize online reviews of your brand?
Eliciting & maximizing online reviews
You’ll learn about:
- How to get reviews for Yelp, Google, Facebook, and more
- Top tips to create a review-gen process
- Templates, best practices, tricks, etc.
- How to respond to negative reviews
- How to populate your reviews
Be empowered to maximize your reviews with the right tools, strategies, and a checklist of to-dos.
Meet Darwin Liu!
Darwin Liu is a 10-year digital marketing veteran and an avid website investor. He doesn’t know all the right marketing answers but he’s definitely made enough wrong ones to know what not to do.
Woo-ing Influencers, Marriott Style
NIM members include some serious social media pros & we’re thrilled to have Marriott International’s very rare social media coordinator sharing her insights, including
- How Marriott uses social media to create touchpoints throughout the purchasing process
- Opportunities to find & engage influencers
- How to evaluate various social channels to promote your brand — Alexa manages 23 channels!
- Ways to maximize your events with social media
Meet Alexa Furtado!
Strategizing & fulfilling demand for 23 social media and customer review channels, Alexa Furtado is the Social Media Coordinator for the Newport Marriott hotel, three restaurants, and a spa and fitness center. A longtime NIM member, Alexa is one of Marriott Americas division’s few social media coordinators, created after the Newport Marriott’s $40 million renovations began in 2014. Alexa previously worked in nonprofit marketing, public relations, and event management.
Becoming an expert guest, podcast-style
According to Pew Research, 21% of Americans over age 12 have listened to a podcast in the past month. With more than 60,000 podcasts to choose from, including a podcast specifically for pizzerias, the opportunity is ripe. Another fab NIM asset, Jessica will share her flash insights, including
- Why being a guest expert on podcasts is a great way to build your brand
- Tips on how to get started and be an ideal podcast guest
- How to position yourself as an asset to the podcast hosts
Meet Jessica Rhodes!
Jessica Rhodes is the founder & CEO of Interview Connections, the leading guest-booking agency for podcasters and guest experts. Jessica is has been a speaker at Podcast Movement, Podfest.us, and Dream Business Academy.
Come on out for a fun night with NIM: meet some fantastic professionals and entrepreneurs & gather some tips to help your brand thrive.
Missed this great talk? Learn more about video & visuals and more via the NIM media library!
Become a NIM $upporting member, if you aren’t already, for access to the vast video library of past presentations and watch from your device at your convenience.