APPLICATION DEADLINE: The search will remain open until the position has been filled. First consideration will be given to applications received by February 26, 2021. Second consideration may be given to applications received by March 12, 2021. Applications received subsequent to second consideration date (March 12, 2021) may not be given full consideration.
The position is full-time academic year non-tenure track limited to 06-18-2022, with anticipated renewal.
Instruct 12 credits of marketing courses per semester or the equivalent in other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Participate in Marketing and College level meetings on college and area business. Assist with enhancing the student success of marketing majors and marketing students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all work necessary to prepare and deliver 12 credits of marketing course credits per semester.
Responsible for service activities the equivalent of advising undergraduate students.
Participate in College and Marketing area meetings and business, including assessment, associated with delivering curriculum for undergraduate marketing degree.
Individuals must be academically or professionally qualified at the time of hire and maintenance of academic or professional qualifications is required. Professionally qualified individuals must have professional experience relevant to the teaching assignment significant in duration and level of responsibility.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform other duties as required.
LICENSES, TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT:
Access to personal computer, printer, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
This position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
1) Master degree or higher in marketing, or related discipline from AACSB accredited school or comparable.
2) Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups/populations.
3) Demonstrated ability to teach undergraduate students both face to face and online (examples of evidence include past teaching experience; successful presentations in person and online; or business or research experience running workshops; or other roles and experiences).
1) Demonstrated success in instruction of undergraduate students.
2) Five years of marketing business experience at the managerial level or above.
3) Expertise in: sales, business analytics or digital marketing.
ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE MODIFICATION TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
For more information visit: https://jobs.uri.edu/postings/7731