Cookies Make Your Marketing Fat: Tools to Beef up Your Marketing Muscle
Email marketing, customer relationship management, and tech tools are key to nurturing and sustaining relationships that turn into conversions, sales, and MORE.
Presentation | June 22, 2021
Interactive Marketing Insights Show | June 22, 2021
Here’s what you’ll learn at this #NIMLive talk:
- Ways to future-proof your marketing with upcoming privacy changes
- How to be simultaneously human & efficient using automation tools
- Which tools and combinations work better for Small budgets/mostly free, marketing teams, and B2B vs B2C
Meet Kham Inthirath
Backed by 20 years of marketing experience, inThink Agency founder/CEO Kham Inthirath’s team focuses growing local and global businesses, combining ROI-based marketing and business consulting, using myriad marketing technologies.
As The Vulnerable Entrepreneurs Podcast co-Host, Kham is passionate about
- Demand Generation Strategies Demand & Lead Generation
- Digital Transformation | Marketing Technology | Tech Stacks
- Consumer Behavior & User Experience (UX)
Under Kham’s leadership, inThink’s team of strategists, creatives, and solutions architects execute marketing strategies that are guided by inThink’s unique Business Diagnostic program. The Diagnostic assesses six critical pillars for business success — marketing, creative, customer success, operations, technology, and strategy.
Balancing family — 4 kids — and business is crucial to Kham and we look forward to learning more about how he’s utilizing marketing technology at his agency as well as for clients of all types and sizes. Be sure to get your answers — #NIMLive is Interactive afterall!