Grow Your Brand With URI’s Business Engagement Center
Katharine Hazard Flynn, leader of URI’s Business Engagement Center, explained the valuable resources available for businesses at URI to grow their brand. With Katharine’s tips the audience learned how to:
- Access URI equipment
- Host events utilizing campus facilities
- Maximize Intellectual property and licensing opportunities
- Find student interns, grad students, and graduated job-seekers
- Collaborate on research and projects that benefit your business
- Customize training and skill development for your employees
Meet Katharine Hazard Flynn
Leading the new Business Engagement Center, Katharine Hazard Flynn serves as the University of Rhode Island’s connector to the private/nonprofit sectors. They work to help brands leverage URI’s resources for the betterment of the state. Flynn also will share her insights into statewide business resources, having served at the Economic Development Corporation. A Brown alum, she also has significant finance experience in senior positions. These include positions at Prudential Bache, Alex Brown & Sons, Toronto Dominion Securities, and Societe General.
Missed this great talk? Learn more about video & visuals and more via the NIM media library!
Become a NIM $upporting member, if you aren’t already, for access to the vast video library of past presentations and watch from your device at your convenience.