Advertising on Facebook is crucial and affordable for even the smallest of brands. Why?
- Extreme targeting lets you narrow down to only the folks who are most likely to buy: think parents of tweens in 25 miles of you with incomes of $100K or more with an interest in sailing.
- Your regular (organic) posts are simply a waste of time.
- The average cost of a Facebook ad click is $.64 while Google AdWords costs $1-$2 per click on average.
- Even if you have NO budget at all, you can use Facebook’s ad platform for audience research.
So don’t miss out on Eric Covino’s in-depth know-how. Whether you’re new to Facebook ads or looking to improve your game, you won’t want to miss this Newport Interactive Marketers exclusive.
This in-depth talk is designed to break down Facebook ads to its most fundamental level to help maximize your use of the platform and ensure your success:
- Targeting mistakes to avoid
- How to get started with tracking leads and conversions
- Split testing pitfalls
- Much more!
Whether you already have a Facebook page and are looking to enhance it, or you’re completely new to Facebook, Eric Covino is sure to have the answers to your questions!
Meet Eric Covino
Entrepreneur and CEO at boutique digital marketing agency Creative Signals, Eric brings nearly a decade of digital marketing experience, working with some of the biggest names in travel, education, and e-commerce. When Eric isn’t working on super-secret internal projects, he enjoys spending time with his family.
Missed this great talk? Learn more about video & visuals and more via the NIM media library!
Become a NIM $upporting member, if you aren’t already, for access to the vast video library of past presentations and watch from your device at your convenience.